Angel Carers hourly visiting care is the perfect choice if you would like help with certain activities during the day or night. Our Domiciliary care service starts from just 30 minutes per care visit and can be extended to as many hours you require, day or night.
All of our care staff are highly trained and all pass DBS checks formally known as CRB checks. Our office team are friendly and are supported by the registered Manager and company Managing Directors.
What you can expect from us
Asking for any kind of assistance in the privacy of your own home is a big decision.
As a small locally based company, customer care is paramount to our community-based service.
We deliver Domiciliary Care which is carefully tailor-made to suit your individual needs and requirements.
Domiciliary care agencies are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (Commonly known as CQC).
During our last unannounced inspection in March 2013, the CQC inspected 5 essential standards. We met the required standards in all 5 areas gaining us the highest achievement of 5 ticks.
The CQC spoke to people who used our service, one person who used our service said the care provided was ‘Absolutely Superb’. One person described our staff as ‘Brilliant and Friendly’ and another described Angel Carers as an ‘Absolutely Magnificent’ Domiciliary care agency.”
Our home care services
We provide all types of Domiciliary Care such as:
- Day to day help around the house
- Help to get up and going to bed
- General housekeeping
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Errands such as shopping or collecting prescriptions
- Companionship and support
Benefits of our Domiciliary Care service:
- Care packages and carers and individually matched
- You keep your independence while still receiving care
- Care starts from just 30 minutes
- Cost effective to suit your budget
- Carers are CRB checked for your security
- Companionship at your convenience.